Skip to main content

Q&A

Stolen from Missy...

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? No, never.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Ditto.

3. Do you own a gun? Um...a glue gun?

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? Caramel breve latte.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only if I'm afraid I might get bad news.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like hot dogs. I like corn dogs too. I do not really care how unsophisticated that may be.

7. Favorite Christmas song? Happy Xmax (War Is Over) by John Lennon & Yoko Ono, Snoopy vs. The Red Baron (Snoopy's Christmas) by The Royal Guardsmen, Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Death Cab For Cutie, Love Came Down At Christmas by Jars of Clay. I couldn't pick just one...

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea or coffee depending on my mood.

9. Can you do push ups? A few...

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My pearls.

11. Favorite hobby? Dancing.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Laziness.

14. Middle name? Anne

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1) Want to powwow... 2) Want to go shopping for clothes but shouldn't. 3) Wish I could find a CD recording of "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water and whatever soda is at hand.

17. Current worry right now? Undisclosed.

18.Current hate right now? I can't really think of any...

19. Favorite place to be? Hmmm...probably with friends at church.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Was picked up in the middle of the night by a couple of monks who had commandeered a golf cart. We had a bonfire. Honest.

21. Like to go? dancing? Yes please.

22. Do you own slippers? No...I used to but I never wore them.

23. What color shirt are you wearing? Black.

24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I never have slept on satin sheets, so I don't know. I don't think I would though.

25. Can you whistle? I didn't learn until I was 20, but then I got braces and I couldn't. But I re-learned through my braces. But then I got my braces off and I cannot once again.

26. Favorite color? Pink...*duh*

27. Would you be a pirate? Um, yes.

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower that often. I would if I had a radio in there though!

29. Favorite girl's name? Emily Katherine

30. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.

31. Last thing that made you laugh? My friends last night.

32. Best bed sheets as a child? Oh, I don't even know.

33. How many TVs do you have in your house? One old decrepit TV in the living room.

34. Who is your loudest friend? None of my friends are really particularly loud...

35. How many pets do you have? Zero.

36. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I am aware of.

37. What is your favorite book? Currently re-meandering through the Hitchhiker's Guide.

38. What is your favorite candy? Pink starburst.

39. Favorite Sports Team? Clemson Tigers, Detroit Pistons,

40. What were you doing at 12 am last night? Sleeping...

41. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Oh, what am I doing up? It's sooo early. I'm going back to sleep. *sleep* *wakes up again* OMG! How did it get so late???

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia