Skip to main content

daily skip

Guess who didn't look at her camera once today? Sheesh. I spent the morning stuffing envelopes for Supergreen and then headed to Katie's for lunch. Good conversation. Good advice. Leftover pizza. Sweet. After lunch I headed to Simpsonville to help Janet drop a car off at the airport for when MomBoss & DadBoss get home. Then I headed up to my parents' house to work on my new regalia. It's super pretty. I love my new dance shawl. I'm trying to make nice jewelry to match and none of my attempts are working.

Anyway. Busy day. I'm exhausted. I'll take a photo tomorrow, I promise.

Oh, and certain aspects of life are a constant source of befuddlement. Yay.

A plus? I bought some Death Cab For Cutie music of iTunes today. That makes me happy.

I'm in the middle of reading "For Women Only" and trying to get my head around how guys think. So, I'm going to tackle another chapter. More on the book later--it's rather interesting.

Comments

  1. if you'd like to know how guys think, I recommend just asking on a case-by-case basis. you'll always get the right answer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman