Davis is a rather noisy baby. He is nearly always grunting and stretching, even when asleep. Sometimes, when he has been asleep and quiet for a while, I get a little scared.
Oh no! I can't hear him, what if he's not breathing? What if he somehow threw his blanket on his face and smothered himself?
So, I go to whereveer he may be sleeping and lower my head down so that it is very, very close to his and I listen to him breathe. Not yet satisfied, I softly rub his back or run my finger down his cheek just so he will squirm a little, sigh a little, and continue sleeping. Just to see him move to know that he is okay.
♥, Tiffany Anne
Oh no! I can't hear him, what if he's not breathing? What if he somehow threw his blanket on his face and smothered himself?
So, I go to whereveer he may be sleeping and lower my head down so that it is very, very close to his and I listen to him breathe. Not yet satisfied, I softly rub his back or run my finger down his cheek just so he will squirm a little, sigh a little, and continue sleeping. Just to see him move to know that he is okay.
♥, Tiffany Anne
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!