Skip to main content

Randomness...

I'm totally bummed. I made an 80 on the geography exam. An 80. I thought I did so much better than that. But an 80? I mean, I know it's still a B, but gah. An 80!

Sheesh.

So, a lot on my mind lately. Luckily, I've been able to hash it over with a lot of people. That's how I learn things--talking through them. I discovered this by hashing something out with Anne Marie once. I met with Katie today. Well, sort of. I went to the church and helped her prep for the Romans class that is tonight thru Wednesday night. And I was able to talk about a lot of things that have been going on in my life lately.

So nice. I heart Katie. :-)

I realized a few weeks ago that I had not mentioned anything on my blog about my sabbatical. Yes, another one. This one is scheduled to be 7.5 months long. We shall see. More on that tomorrow.

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. Gosh, I guess I should define these things too. Ha-ha.

    Okay, well, when my sister and I take a break from dating, we call it a sabbatical.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman