Skip to main content

The case of the missing egg noodles.

I know that I made noodles on Tuesday night. I know I did. I had dinner with Will and there were TOTALLY egg noodles with the dinner. There was also TOTALLY leftover egg noodles. I put them in a tupperware container and put the container in my refrigerator. So why, can anyone tell me, are there no egg noodles in a container in my fridge? I looked all over the house for them, assuming that maybe I had been rather tired and put them somewhere else. I looked in all the cabinets, in the pantry, in the oven, even in the bathroom, bedroom and living room. Well, guess what? No egg noodles anywhere.

I have no idea where they went.

And I'm down another tupperware container.

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia