Skip to main content

the wisdom of reliant k

stuck on the side of the road
emotional over-load
he'll seek and destroy everything that i enjoy
but, i won't be the one he takes down
no, i won't breakdown
Breakdown Gather my insufficiencies andplace them in your hands, place them in your hands, place them in your hands For The Moments I Feel Faint
feelings, inside my head
i don't know, but i'm thinking about you
understand that it's so hard to tell you, cause you already know
you already know
when it's twice as hard to realize
that i'm still trying twice as hard to satisfy myself on my own

Those Words Are Not Enough

I'm pressing on, all my distress is going, going, gone. (pressing on, pressing on)
And I won't sit back, and take this anymore.
'Cause I'm done with that, I've got one foot out the door.
And to go back where I was would just be wrong
I'm pressing on.
Pressing On


♥Tiffany♥

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia