a tour of things in my NEAT AND CLEAN apartment April 11, 2007 Bathroom sundries: My (not working) fireplace in my bedroom: Herman & Melville:Strawberry tea: Spices:Spoon collection: Small wine rack: Silk Flowers:Super cool tea set that I got for my birthday: ♥Tiffany♥ Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels home Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments MattApril 11, 2007 at 12:44 PMStrawberry tea... interesting.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMiscellaneous From MissyApril 11, 2007 at 2:27 PMFun!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousApril 11, 2007 at 2:33 PMDusty as all getout, I'll bet! You need a vacuum closet in there... for the vacuum you need.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMiscellaneous From MissyApril 12, 2007 at 2:20 PMAnon,At least she has a good excuse for her dust. Unfortunately, I have a vacuum cleaner! Ha!:-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!
By the time I was on my way home last night, the dancing I had done earlier that evening felt like it hat been days ago. July 05, 2007 But wait...there's more! »
so much pretty: l'oreal paris colour riche nail color in violet vixen (500) January 17, 2012 But wait...there's more! »
Strawberry tea... interesting.
ReplyDeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteDusty as all getout, I'll bet! You need a vacuum closet in there... for the vacuum you need.
ReplyDeleteAnon,
ReplyDeleteAt least she has a good excuse for her dust. Unfortunately, I have a vacuum cleaner! Ha!
:-)