Skip to main content

So, um, you should, um, like, really recycle and save the planet and, um, stuff. You know?

Just so you know, my apartment isn't that dusty.

Anyway. I had a good day today. I went to math class and understood everything. I went to speech class and made an 82 (92 minus 10pts for being 1 day late) on my recycling speech. I really need to start turning in my speeches on time so I can get the "A" grade for the "A" speech.

I learned that I'm an "um" person. I said "um" THIRTY-THREE (33) times over the course of six minutes. That is a lot of "um"-ing. I looked over all my speech evaluations and under "verbal clutter" for each one, he writes "UM!" and underlines is about fifteen times.

I had no idea that I was an "um" person! I told Mike and, after laughing, he said that, yes, I do "um" when I get nervous.


♥Tiffany♥

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia