Skip to main content

Friday Fifteen, #3



15 Things I Swore I’d Never Do
  1. Move out of my parent's home (this was a loooong time ago)
  2. Go into debt.
  3. Own fish again.
  4. Not talk to Mary every day.
  5. Work in Simpsonville
  6. Get braces
  7. Get sucked into drama
  8. Like red wine.
  9. Dance in public.
  10. Let my apartment get cluttered
  11. Forget to feed my fish
  12. Go into debt...again.
  13. Join a protestant church
  14. Wear jeans to church
  15. Date an older man
♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. Are things you ended up doing anyhow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice to see a new Friday Fifteener. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not get sucked into drama? Pleeeaaasssee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just because i said i wouldn't do it doesn't mean it didn't happen. and anyway--this is a particular drama

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia