Skip to main content

What are you waiting for? If not now, when?

What am I waiting for? So many things. From little things that wont matter tomorrow (like Mike getting off the phone so we can eat lunch), to big, enormous decisions that will change my life indefinitely.

What I want to write about is a delicate subject that I cannot approach as openly as I'd like. Or rather, as openly as I should for the sake of the question. Because, in all honesty, I don't want to approach it openly. Not right now. It deals with me. Just me. And God.

It's something that has happened in my life. I have never in all my days dreamed of it changing so drastically, and now, here it is before me. And essentially, I know what I am to do. But how do I

And I guess, what I'm waiting for is Him. To point the way--making it very obviously clear. For an observant person, I'm surprisingly confused. I guess, if you knew the situation, you would say not-so-surprising.


♥Tiffany♥

--listening to Cat Power--

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia