Skip to main content

Thursday Thirteen #14


Thirteen Things that people call Tiffany.

1…. Tiff - generally everyone calls me this.
2…. Tiffy - mostly my daddy calls me this.
3…. Iffy - when we were young, Mary called me Iffy and I called her Nary. Sometimes we still do.
4…. Twin - this is what Leo calls us!
5…. Tee - Kelsey couldn't say "Tiffany" so, she just called me "Tee." I was "her Tee."
6…. Miss Tiffy - this is, of course, what Alex calls me.
7…. Tiffho - Amandho gave me this nickname.
8…. Lou Ann - I am Lou Ann, Mary is Mary Lou. Lou is for loser. It's with love.
9…. Hot Stuff
10…. Tiffizzle - Joe started this nick name...now a lot of people call me 'Tiff-izzle' thanks to MySpace!
11…. Tiffster - Mallie calls me this.
12…. Tiffanator
13…. Tiffanation


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia