Skip to main content

Thursday Thirteen #1


Thirteen Things about LadyTiffanyAnne

1. I am Catholic
2. I have a date tonight
3. It's the first date in my entire life with another Catholic.
4. I'm very old fashioned
5. I like it when guys open my doors
6. I love to go out for drinks
7. I look nothing like my user picture
8. I am in a constant state of reform
9. I love Relient K
10. I fully believe there is nothing better than a baby's smile.
11. Except maybe a baby's kisses
12. Alan Rickman's voice makes me go weak
13. I have yet to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Mrs. Fun
2. Veronkia
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia