Skip to main content

If I Get Up, I Might Fall Back Down Again. So, Let's Get Up, C'mon!

I got this image by image googling 'slip'.I went out with Josh on Saturday. I had a lot of fun. We haven't hung out together in months, so that was cool. He was looking good, as usual. We're not like that though. Just friends. And you know what? That's really nice.

It's a lot of fun to go out with a guy who just wants to be my friend. We talked about a lot of stuff; everything under the sun. From funny drinking stories, to struggling to be a good christian in today's society, to school, to music, etc.

It's really nice having a good friend I can talk to about that stuff. I don't have very many good christian friends, and so it was quite refreshing.

I'm really trying to be a better person.

Speaking of which, I went to my parent's house last night and I was wonder what I could get my brother for christmas. I can't really, since he is in jail, I cannot get him a gift. My dad says I should go visit him.

I'm the only one who hasn't gone to visit him yet.

I don't know if I want to. My dad said he wasn't going to bother me about it becuase I said I wasn't ready, but everyone else keeps telling me that I should go. The unknowingly make me feel like total crap because I have yet to visit him. I'm really extremely torn up about this.

To be honest, I don't think I care very much about him as a person. I thought I cared. I mean, I care about his safety and I care about his faith. But I don't think I care about *him*. I've kind of erased him as my brother from my mind. I think that makes me a bad person.



Tiffany♥Anne
ohmigod, look at this

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia