Skip to main content

Cup O Noodles for lunch again???

So, Matt, you asked how I became a girl I never wanted to be.

I like to be a 'lady'. Modest, slightly flirtatious. If you were to meet me in a bar[one of my most common hang-outs], you know I wasn't the kind of girl who would ever go home with you.

I've been getting drunk quite a bit lately. I've been acting stupid while I was getting drunk. I really don't feel like going into detail, but I was just an idiot. I told Brant that he'd be seeing a lot less of me these days. "Moderation" I told him. "Moderation??" He asked, incredulous, as if to say, why the hell would you want that? "Brant, I was in a bad way Wednesday night. You know I was. I don't want to be like that."
No, I wasn't running around topless or anything like that. But I didn't need to be drinking so much anyway. So...yeah...
.♥..Tiffany..♥.

Adam, you've watched me go up and down and up and down for years. I'm hoping I'm back on my way up.

Comments

  1. Thumbs up from me.

    I misunderstood what you meant by that in your last post, but it all makes sense now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want anything for your birthday? Other than world peace, chivalry, happiness, alcohol, etc....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take me to dinner. Or lunch. Or coffee. Whatever, just hanging out with a friend would be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will have to be a belated gift then, cause I'm not going to come home until 22nd or 23rd.

    Coffee sounds good, I love coffee. :) Food is all-around good too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman