Skip to main content

*SaTuRDaY* 3 July 2004

"So, tomorrow?"


"Well, I know I'll regret this later, but would you like to go shoppping?"



What? Is that what I just read? Shopping? "Of course I'd like to go shopping! Ever girl likes to go shopping!"


So, today, I went shopping with MZ for shoes. Not shoes for me, I have more than enough shoes. He took me out to lunch before hand too, and that was nice.


After we bought the shoes, we went to Compter Direct Outlet because I need a modem. It was only $19.95 and I was so excited that I might finally have iNTeRNeT in my room. But guess what? I STiLL don't. Oh poo.


I went to SL's later and then we picked up GJ and went to CC's. We were going to go see a movie. In fact, CC and I were gonna see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and the boys were going to see Chronicles of Riddick. But the movies were too late so we rented a movie instead: Matchstick Men. It was really good.


I almost fell asleep three quarters of the way thru the movie, so I got on CC's computer and talked to MZ and MH online. Next Saturday, I'm going to CoLLuoSeuM [sp?] with MH. It's a restaurant in Clemson or Anderson or something, I dunno.


Still no call from CaMP oLD iNDiaN

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman