Skip to main content

Followed through

I'm pleased to say I did my chores today. I cleaned the bathrooms, dusted surfaces, dusted the baseboards and doors, cleaned the windows in my bathroom, vacuumed floors, and did laundry.

Whew.

I didn't drink enough water and I'm still up past 10pm. Though, my habit tracker says "in bed by 10," and I technically am. So. Counts.

Tomorrow, I have my allergy testing, so, should be fun. I'm really hoping I'm not allergic to nuts, but also, God's got this. Whatever I might be allergic to, it will be fine!

Comments

  1. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this website before
    but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new
    to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Οne of my most favorite blogs to browse when starting tһe day with a
    mug of c᧐ffee !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Undoubtedly one of mу top blogs to look through every morning with
    a drink of cappuccino of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Finally someone writes about bagel coffee shop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman