Skip to main content

Immigrant Family Separation

This nonsense that is going on is not okay. I don't care if it started yesterday or ten years ago. I don't care if it's because of the Republicans or the Democrats or the freaking United Underworld.

I only care that it stops happening as soon as possible.


Call 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 representatives 👏🏻

If you're in SC District 4, like me, you need to call
  • Trey Gowdy 202-225-6030
  • Lindsey Graham 202-224-5972
  • Tim Scott 202-224-6121

Also, William Timmons and Lee Bright will be in a run off election for Trey Gowdy's seat. If you want to know where they stand on Family Separation before that election, call them. Let them know it is important for your vote.
  • William Timmons - 864-616-8821 (he will personally answer the phone)
  • Lee Bright - 864-328-8717 (the person answering will try to pass blame)
If you don't live in Greenville, find your representatives' information here: https://www.callmycongress.com

If you don't know what to say, say this script that I borrowed.

Hi, my name is [YOUR NAME] and my zip code is [YOUR ZIP]. I’m urging the Senator to denounce Trump’s family separation policy and use all of Congress' authority to stop it.


And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ -Matthew 25:40

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia