Skip to main content

the finest in wild cat accessories

{Scarf: Amazon | Top: Zenana Outfitters via TJ Maxx | Jeans: Daughters of the Liberation via ThredUp | Shoes: dexflex via Poshmark}
Okay, so wearing leopard print is way out of my comfort zone. And I haven't worn colored jeans since I donated my red ones. Kicking myself for that now, but I genuinely wasn't ever wear them, so it made sense to get rid of them.

Anyway. Since I signed up for Audrey's style challenge, I had to buy colored jeans and a leopard print scarf. As it turns out, these pieces are really not THAT out there. It's still pretty basic perfectly practical for momming, but I also FELT really stylish and put together. Perfect combination.

Also, filling out a specific capsule wardrobe list when your closet basically has been purged gets REALLY expensive. I've been using thredUP and poshmark and thrifting a lot. Everytime I successfully shop secondhand, it makes me want to stop shopping retail altogether. But retail is, of course so darn easy!

Comments

  1. I've been seeing a lot of people say good things about thredup but I haven't tried it myself yet. I think I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend it! You can get free returns for shop credit, so that makes buying online a bit easier :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman