Skip to main content

PMT challenge day 22


The prompt for yesterday was: printed colored top + navy vest + dark wash jeans + solid scarf + cognac booties + gold earrings. She uses a mustard colored scarf which adds a nice pop of color, but I don't own one. I do own this gray scarf though and it goes with everything! Also sneakers are so much more comfortable than booties and I'm embracing that.

I loved this challenge. I went from pajamas to ready-to-go in less that five minutes because I didn't even have to think about what to wear. 

Still have a love/hate relationship with this vest. I hate that it's too big but I also feel like its not too big that probably other people notice? I dunno. I also thought I would hate the navy vest on dark wash jeans (navy on navy), but turns out, its not soo bad. I loved this outfit and felt very put together. Which is appropriate since its the "Putting Me Together" challenge. ;)


Close up of my face. I'm trying to take better care of my skin lately. I have, like, an actual routine down and I'm doing it most mornings and evenings. Not all because sometimes, I'm just. too. lazy. I think my skin routine is actually doing something because I'm only wearing a light concealer and some mascara and I'm loving it. I feel like my skin is less dull with the care it is being given.

Also, how about those crazy hairs, huh? My baby is two years old but I'm still blaming postpartum fall-out and regrowth.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman