Skip to main content

#ootd

Back before Jojo was born, I fancied myself a pseudo-fashion blogger. Trying new things (like floral blazers and hot pink tights) still put my out of my comfort zone, but I embraced it. Well, since I've had kids, it's been less about dressing boldly and more about practicality.

But there is no rule that bold and practical cannot go hand in hand!

While these outfits aren't necessarily bold, they are the first outfit photos I took after deciding to do the PMT Style Challenge.

{Top: A New Day | Shorts: J Crew Factory | Sunnies: Bell's Brewing | Necklace: belonged to my Grandmother}
The above mirror selfie was taken in the Starbucks bathroom during a quick pitstop on our way to the beach!

{Top: Old from Ross | Jeans: Gap | Necklace: Forever 21}
I wore this outfit on Tuesday when we went to the SC Aquariurm. But then I wore it again on Thursday when I went to bible study. I also wore pretty much the exact same outfit here. Not sure how else to style this top! Tips?

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman