Skip to main content

Maternity style, non-maternity dress

Mossimo dress \\ Cynthia Rowley scarf \\ Kate Spade necklace \\ Xhilaration earrings \\ Aersoles shoes
So, I know, last Saturday came and went with no bumpdate. Then Sunday, Monday and Tuesday wooshed by. And suddenly, it's Thursday. With my 28 week photos due the day after tomorrow, I decided to just skip week 27. As far as I can remember there isn't a whole lot of interesting to report about last week.

Since I got a lot of compliments on my outfit today, I decided to do a quick SMP post. :)

I got this dress from Target pretty soon after I found out I was pregnant. It didn't look very good on me, but it was $6 and I was pretty sure it would be useful in the coming months.

I tried it on maybe around 20 weeks, and it still looked frumpy. Well, last night, as I'm trying to decide what to wear to my OB appointment (their scale always says I'm a few lbs heavier than mine does, so I wanted to dress as lightweight as possible, lol), I decided to try it on again. It finally fit. Yay! It's a non-maternity dress, by the way. I think if I went down a size, it might look decent on me even when I'm not pregnant!

What's that new room I'm in? Oh, just Charlemagne's room! We finally sold all the stuff that was in there and I took a big haul to Goodwill. Oh, right, that's the interesting thing that happened last week! We put together the baby's furniture! It's getting real y'all! :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman