Skip to main content

Paparazzi Accessories by Lori

Disclaimer: These items were sent to me for the purpose of an honest review.
Ever heard of Paparazzi Accessories? Well, I hadn't either until I saw someone tweeting about it online. It's a direct sales type of company. But this one aims to bring you cute jewelry for a really, really good price. How good?

Well, everything on the site is only $5.

That's my kind of good price.

Lori, a Paparazzi Accessories consultant, sent me a cute earring and necklace set to review. Since it is a two-piece set, is it still $5? Or is it now $10?

Turns out it is still $5! Yeah!

While it is a cute set, it is important to note that this costs $5 and not $50. These pieces fall firmly into the inexpensive costume jewelry department. Similar to items you might find at Target or Claire's, they are lightweight and not expensively made.

This makes Paparazzi Accessories perfect for your quick, trendy jewelry fix!

I'm hosting a virtual Paparazzi Accessories party over on Facebook today! Lori will be posting approximately 50 items per day, today through Wednesday. All you have to do is comment saying you want to buy the said item. Invoices will go out on Thursday.

Head on over to the event here: Tiffany's $5 Paparazzi Summer Extravanganza


Comments

  1. These are adorable! I'm 100% behind cheap jewelry. I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Apparently, someone turned down her offer BECAUSE the jewelry was cheap. Lucky me because it's right up my alley. :)

      Delete
    2. What? That's dumb. Cheap jewelry ftw. I'm going to loose one earring in your car and the other in a parking lot anyway.

      Delete
    3. I have a little dish full of orphan earrings. Hoping that I'll eventually find the other one.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman