Skip to main content

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


It's actually beginning to FEEL a bit like Christmas as well! Yesterday, I saw frozen precipitation that lasted for a whole 30 seconds. Tonight's low is 32º. You might think that's nothing, but the week of Thanksgiving? It was shorts and t-shirts here in SC!

I decorated my tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Kristy & Kyle came over and hung out. Kristy & Mike made turkey soup while I decorated the trees (we have one little one and one regular one.) We also got a beautiful real wreath. Oh, and Bella's been running around in her "Santa's Little Yelper" t-shirt. My balsam & cedar candle is lit up and making the whole place smell like Christmas too.

Now, if we could only get ANOTHER white Christmas... ;)

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia