Skip to main content

so much pretty: HAIR

Remember how I said that the photos of my purple purple hair was misleading? Here's proof. It's more magenta-y than purple. Not the look I was going for, but sassy enough for me.

These photos were taken in Saluda, NC, by the way. An adorable little town just 45 minutes north of Greenville. Mike and I had a weekend getaway and outside our cottage was an adorable garden! If you ever find yourself in Saluda, you have to eat at the Purple Onion. So delicious!

And this vest? I love this vest. I feel artsy in it. Even though I don't know if I look artsy. It's fun. It's a layer that I can do in the summer time. Win.

This purse? It's from Anne Kline and the gold is falling off. Sad day, because I really love this purse. It's across the body. It's gold. It's got a little lion key fob. (Go Gryffindor!)

This t-shirt? It's from Rue 21. It was $5. I wear it constantly. I have a gray one just like it. They are wonderful summertime t-shirts. I suspect they will be wonderful wintertime t-shirts as well. But that is just a hunch.

This is how my hair looked after 1 wash, not including the initial conditioning that immediately followed the dying process. This also doesn't include any dry shampoo uses. I'm hoping to get the biggest bang for my cheap-dye buck. I invested in a pretty shower cap to aid me in this venture.

Thanks, Mike, for taking the photos! 

shirt: rue 21; vest: banana republic; jeggins: target; purse: anne kline; hair: manic panic purple haze

Comments

  1. Love. It. And where's Stargirl been these past few posts? She always comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sigh. I'm just going to stick my foot in it.

    Is there something you want to share with the class, Tiffany?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! No. ^_^ This shapeless vest is deceiving and makes you see things that aren't there. Fret not, after looking over the photos, I think I might ask the same thing if I didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good! You know that's the worst possible question to ask someone, so you can imagine how I debated with myself. Arrg! Then I thought maybe this is her way of making an announcement and she wants us to guess. I didn't want to leave you hanging. I'm so glad you're not offended! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia