Skip to main content

Tiffany A to Z

A ge: 26




B ed size: Queen




C hore you hate: Cleaning the floor. Because my beautiful Bella and her shedding make it a constant task.



D ogs: Bella, whom I love. A lot. I love cuddling with her.




scruffy Bella and her Christmas present, Beggin' Strips
E ssential start to your day: Pressing the snooze button at least once.




F avorite color: Pink is my standard. However, I'm currently a little obsessed with yellow.




G old or silver: Silver, mostly. But I don't hate gold.






H eight: 5′2″




I nstruments you play: The radio. Oh yeah.




J ob Title: Best Wife Ever, Super Nanny, or Photographer. I answer to all.




K ids: I've got three kids. None of them are mine, but I sure do like 'em.




L ive: Two blocks from the projects.




M om’s name: Veronica




N icknames: Mostly Tiff. Sometimes Mary, but that person is usually confused. My online moniker is fraukuech. Iffy is what Mary (Nary) called me when we were toddlers. I have, at various times, had a vast variety of nicknames all starting with Tiff: Tiffy, Tiffster, Tiffizzle, Tiffanation, Tiffatini, etc.

O vernight hospital stays: Never. Except when I was born.




P et peeve: When the dog finds my pulls my undies out of the laundry basket. I hate that.




Q uote from a movie: "Don't pay anybody in advance. And don't ride in anything with a Capissen 38 engine, they fall right out of the sky."




R ight or left handed: Right.




S iblings: Stargirl and Leo.




Me and my sibs @ my wedding
T ime you wake up: My alarm clock goes off at 6:30am when I work. If I don't work, I get up when Mike gets up. Anywhere between 7am (work days) and 9am.



U nderwear: Yes, I own underwear.




V egetables you dislike: Eggplant and cucumbers. I have NEVER tried okra.




W hat makes you run late: I often wait until the last possible minute to leave.


 

X -Rays you've had: Lots of them for my back. I have scoliosis.




Y ummy food you make: All of it. Just ask the hubs.




Z oo animal: Vultures. Yes, vultures. They're pretty cute when they're all jumping around. Also, red pandas. SO CUTE.


 

Comments

  1. I LOVE YOUR A to Z! The cute letters make it pop! Enjoy your Thursday! Thanks for stopping by at vandoss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, very cute. But uh vulture? You're retarded. Also, you forgot the best nickname: Tiffasaurus Rex. Finally. Kaylee's quote is from the episode "Shindig" not the film.

    But, I like it. Also, I love the new layout of your blog. Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dana: thanks!

    @stargirl: you're right, I did forget the most awesome nickname. my b. you should makeover your blog. or give me temporary admin privileges and let me give it a makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of you and your sis and bro. Classic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia