Skip to main content

so much pretty: photo shoot

So, this is NOT what I wore today. It is, however, what I wore a few days ago when I went out on a photo shoot with my friend and fellow photographer Jennie Raff. I hadn't thought at all about what I would be wearing, but the day before our photo shoot, I saw Elaine post photos of her hair into a cute bow. I really wanted to do it too, but couldn't find ANYTHING to wear with it. So I went for über Asian cutie, as seen above.

Our photo shoot was at ICAR, the same place I went with my friend Jaclyn. The architecture is so cool and we were able to get some awesome shots!

This dress, by the way, was my going-away dress from my wedding day! :)

Heels: F21
Dress: TJMaxx
Earrings: no idea...

Next up: glamorous! Please ignore my weird neck and collar bones sticking out. I guess I was really tense for this shot?

I purposely didn't wear a necklace with this dress. It looked to busy with more jewelry.

This is Mike's favorite.

And this one is my favorite. :)
After ICAR, we headed a cute little garden for some more shots.

Dress: custom made for a wedding I was in.
Shoes: I got them from Marshalls, but you can buy them from Target.
Earrings: i don't know...

And just one more. American Eagle jeans and one of my favorite tops that I've had for a long long time. My best accessory in this photo? The 60d with the 85mm lens, of course!

(All photos ©Jennie Raff Photography)

[I love guests! If your outfit is so much pretty and you want to be featured, please email me! fraukuech[at]gmail[dot]com.]

Comments

  1. so good! my favorite is the asian peace sign one. makes me laugh every time you do that! i can't believe i'm moving in two months:( we gotta hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this whole post was so much pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia