Skip to main content

so much pretty: easter sunday

This year, our Easter dinner was Guamanian style. I knew that meant we could arrive late and also there would probably be Spam. Well, I don't know whether we were late or not, because there wasn't exactly a set start time. Also, no spam. But that was okay with me.

I decided to go tropical for this year's Easter dress. Well, actually, I don't typically buy a new dress every Easter. But I saw this dress and I had to have it.

Also, my hair looked GREAT on Sunday.

I wore my heels (as seen here) to church, but afterward I changed into a pair of much more comfortable wedges as you can see in the above photos. It didn't really matter what shoes I wore, since you can't see them at all when I wear that dress.

Even in my highest of heels, it just barely sweeps the ground. I don't have a good picture of the wedges, but that's okay. They're not that great. I only wear them when you can't really see them.

Easter dinner was super casual. We just ate as the food finished. Which means by the time the delicious kebabs were done we were STUFFED with candy meat.

(Dear Stargirl: the candy meat was AMAZING.)

The dress was a little too low cut for my taste, so I added a black camisole underneath to serve as what we call a "boob blocker."

Also, doesn't that dress make me look tall-ish? I love being short, but I also love looking tall sometimes.
 Shell earrings: made by my mom
Dress: London Times (Ross)
Camisole: Mossimo (Target)
Shoes: MAX rave (Walmart)

(photos of me taken by Leo or Mike.)

[I love guests! If your outfit is so much pretty and you want to be featured, please email me! fraukuech[at]gmail[dot]com]

Comments

  1. I love it! These pics make me feel like I'm in some tropical location, even while I sit at my computer writing papers.

    And yes, your hair did look fabulous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said everything I was going to say: 1. Your hair looks gooood. 2. That dress makes you look tall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia