Skip to main content

wee bit wednesday v32.





{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
depends on my mood. I like crushed ice at restaurants, but I don't like waiting for a fridge-unit to crush the ice.

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
people going slow in the left lane. especially when the right lane is free.


{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
the kitchen. kind of messy, but cleans up really nice.


{four} do you save old birthday cards?
yep! i have an little box full of them :)

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
hmm...probably when i got engaged. makes me think we're overdue for another one!


{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
i'll check it if i happen to be thumbing through a magazine that features horoscopes, but i don't ever make a point to.


{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
my LUK-EES! i love them. :)


{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
do penny slots count?


{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
no, books seem too daunting. but i've written a few short stories.


{ten} what is your favorite musical?
i dunno. i don't like lots, but don't love, love, love any particular one. though, i am quite fond of into the woods.

Comments

  1. I saw Into The Woods only once, but I really liked it and its songs. I ought to get a copy for myself. (But I HATED the second part!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia