Skip to main content

wee bit of me v 34.





{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
always! well, okay, on the rare occasion, i slack. but if you catch me doing so, feel free to harass me until I buckle up. safety is sexy!

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
yeah, but not nearly as much as I did when i was in highschool.

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
don't have one. i'm not much for gum, but on occasion i'll chew some fruity gum

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
oh, my engagement ring, of course!

i know all women love their rings, but i think mine is the best. it is unique and was designed just for me by my husband. :)
{five} who is your best friend?
the two most obvious, of course: my husband and my twin sister.

{six} what is your favorite smell?
my husband's cologne. he doesn't wear it too often, so it's a nice treat for me ;)

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
roast beef, probably

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
yep. never had too much problem with them.

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
nope!

{ten} what color is your car?
off-white

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia