Skip to main content

so much pretty: layers


This outfit kind of just fell into place. I pulled the dress out of the closet because I knew I wanted to wear it. And then I added black leggings underneath for modesty + warmth. At the last minute, I decided to add my white cardigan because I knew the room I'd be in would be freezing. I tried it over, but it looked terrible, so I put it under! Also, the flower is made by Stargirl. It's supposed to be for hair, but I thought it add a nice pop of color to my very neutral outfit.

Also, I loved this outfit more than I anticipated. Wearing a dress AND being warm because you've got leggings on? WIN

Comments

  1. Couple things: those pictures are super tiny, I can't see any of the detail of your outfit. Also, is it super desaturated? It looks colorless. Basically, I can't tell if I like your outfit because I can't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can now click on the photos to enlarge. I wasn't too thrilled with the photos anyways, so I added an "aged photo" filter. Call it artistic liberties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a hard time deciding if I liked this one or not. Is the dress tan? I did like the pictures, though! And it was super smart of you to put the cardigan under. I don't think I would have thought of that. Your blog is helping my creativity...or at least my followtivity. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KK, I very much like the idea of the outfit, but I hope it's more colorful! Since I didn't give you a brown flower, I'm going to assume so :) Is that your safari dress? I've never worn a cardi underneath. Loves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia