Skip to main content

so much pretty: first outfit vlog

First outfit vlog! What do you think? I think that I sound a lot like Stargirl. Also, did anyone notice that my hair is in a bun? My hair is finally long enough for a wee bitty bun (with lots of bobby pins).


Pretty little details: In Pursuit earrings, necklace from The Emporium, Coolwear white top, Queen Esther gray sweater-thing, Refuge skinny jeans, LUK-EES by MUK LUKS Fairisle Boot Slippers (and I wore the same Mossimo heels you see HERE when I was out and about)

Comments

  1. Tiffany, you are too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called a fly-away cardigan. And you're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video isn't loading for me. Probably it's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS> You're wearing something called "Queen Esther" gray? How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia