Skip to main content

I'm so super!

What makes me so super? Well, I'm now the social media maven-in-training for Supergreen! What's Supergreen? It's my husband's branding and graphic design company. He's realizing that a lot of companies are wanting to go further in the area of social media and that is an area in which Supergreen has definitely been lacking.

So, here I am. Blogging here and at Supergreen. Tweeting @fraukuech and @supergrean07. I'm using Tweetie, a desktop client for twitter so I don't accidentally tweet from the wrong twit.

Social media may seem silly to some people, but it's actually pretty useful. Even with my Etsy store, I've been able to make sales because buyers found me via Twitter. Pretty neat, eh?

Of course, I see something like this:

[source]


and go eeek! That's a lot of social media. But how 'bout I start with Twitter and the blog (and Facebook, once Lent's over) and take it from there.

Comments

  1. That is alot of social networking! I think everyone needs to find which avenues work for them and remember that networking can be tons of fun!

    I think your SUPER too! I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award!
    http://kawarthabeads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all comes down to getting the right people to look at the right media and then being able to close the sale quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But getting the right people to look at the right media is often easier said than done. Especially when the right people don't understand what is a twitter or myface and spacebook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia