Skip to main content

skunk brush

I am no makeup blogger or guru of any sort. When it comes to makeup, my favorite shade is neutral. Rust and copper or smokey colors come out only when I'm feeling really wild. I'm a drugstore-only gal (except when my makeup-artist roomie is feeling generous).

I like my makeup brushes, though, and the drugstore-only rule still applies. I don't think I could ever pay more for makeup brushes than I did for my Essence of Beauty brushes.

While I was at Walgreens today, I found something that I just had to get:



I don't like short brushes because they seem "travel brush" length to me (about 4.5"). I've been wanting to see what the stippling brush fuss is for quite some time. Just this morning I was thinking about buying one from Coastal Scents or checking out Ulta (for the first time ever). I popped into the drugstore to buy some body wash and holy cow, there it was--a stippling brush. I opened the package and ran my finger over the bristles of the four brushes. Soft and dense? Nice.

I'm pretty excited about trying out these brushes--particularly the duo fiber a.k.a. skunk brush. If I'm feeling particularly ambitious, I might even write a review.

The Mineral Makeup Brush Set is by Studio 35 Beauty. Available at Walgreens for $9.99.


Comments

  1. I would love to see a review on the skunk brush! I am also looking for a good drugstore stippling brush after hearing all the hype... so before I end up ordering off of Sigma I'd love to hear what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman