Skip to main content

ds sleeve




I got a Nintendo DS for Christmas from Mike and I just absolutely love it. I've been looking for something to keep it safe while I throw it in my purse and wherever else I may toss it. After some looking around, I actually found one that was cute. Now my DS is safe and stylish.


I have three games for my DS:

Brain Age 2
(which I got for Christmas with the DS), of course. Of course I have Brain Age, I think everyone (at least every adult) that owns a DS should have it; this game really makes you think.

Personal Trainer: Cooking is the game you see Lisa Kudrow using to make kung pao chicken in this commercial. I haven't used it yet, but I'll let you know what I think of it when I do.

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 is an rpg that plays like a detective novel. I say "novel" because there is a lot of reading in the story. It's fun and super addictive game that you really need to up your creativity to get through the game sometimes. I'm looking for something similar when I'm through with it, let me know if you have any suggestions!

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

  1. I've been looking for some good games...well, I was a while ago. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia