Skip to main content

Wall and Piece

Mike introduced me to Banksy over a year ago by showing my photos from his art on the Israeli West Bank Barrier. And from the moment I laid my eyes on the book I knew I had to get it for Mike. Initially, I had thought to include it in his Christmas gift (with what, I don't know yet!). In the end, I was too excited and gave it to him when I got home.



♥, TiffanyAnne
p.s. i didn't actually take that picture. my camera is broken, the part where i put the cable to upload pics. so i found this one on google images. and i won't be able to upload images until i'm near mike's card reader.

Comments

  1. Who knew you'd be into graff one day... You need to check out shepard fairey (he's actually got some work in g'ville if you know where to look) and loomit. artcrimes.com, too.

    Wow... my little sister is cooler than I thought.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia