Skip to main content

October 16th and ticking.

I was supposed to be in my new apartment by now. But I can't go until my Dad goes there and takes care of paperwork and such. Since he is paying and all.

I was supposed to have my new computer by now. But my Mom is being slack.

That's okay.

I talked to Mike on the phone last night for almost an hour. I love Mike! I hope that when he becomes a priest, he will still call me "doll".

I talked to Walt today for a long time. It was cool. I love Walt, he is too awesome. :-D

Oh. Mike mentioned St. Thomas More. So did Walt. So did Fr. Chris in his homily.

I think I'm going to do some more reading on St. Thomas More. :-D


♥Tiffany Anne

p.s. Oh, and since my blog is titled 'overanalyzed' and that is quite apt, I suppose I should add that I've been over-analyzing a bit lately. Over a guy. Ugh.

p.p.s. Pray that I'm more open to the Holy Spirit. Don't ask, 'cause I won't tell. The only one that knows is Brent. Ahh, big brothers, gotta love 'em.

Comments

  1. Yeah, St. Thomas More was pretty cool. His life of service to God in the world has been a huge inspiration to me. :)

    Btw, I will pray for this issue you're "overanalyzing" about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman