Skip to main content

so much pretty: inspired

Look at me and all my SMP posts! I know you're impressed. You don't have to say it...but you can. If you want.

Today, in assembling my outfit, I was thinking of a few fashion bloggers that I admire: Elaine of Clothed Much, a modest fashion blog and Sydney of The Daybook. Elaine inspired me to wear this maxi dress with a belted cardigan and Sydney inspired me to find new ways to wear my scarf. I also learned about knotting my belt from both of them.

As you can see, I'm getting back into this "so much pretty" stuff. I kinda gave up over the summer. But I live in SOUTH CAROLINA where we had heat wave after heat wave. 90 degree days with basically 200% humidity! Also, I'm a nanny. I wasn't exactly looking super fashionable.

But now I'm back. Yay!

Also, I've decided to tag my pieces of clothing so that you can, if you are so inclined, see the different ways that I wore things. For example: sequined sandals





Don't forget that if you are so much pretty today, get your hubby/roommate/bff/stranger on the street to take a few photos of you! Email me and I'll feature your outfit!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

So Much Pretty: The Hippie Vibe