Skip to main content

so much pretty: stuck in the middle

So, last night, I decided to go crazy and part my hair in the middle! I've never really been able to pull it off, but I think I actually did this time. And I think I kind of like it. I feel like it makes my face look really different, but I suppose that's just framing.

What do you think about the middle part: Yay or nay?

It's been pretty chilly these past two days. It'll warm back up to the mid-80s by the middle of next week but for now, I'm really enjoying these 50s, 60s and low 70s.

I think 75 is perfect weather! Why? Because I can wear jeans and a sweater and not hate life. Success! I love transitional seasons. ^_^

These photos were taken in our kitchen. We just got home from the Reality Check event that I blogged about a few days ago. I brought my camera and took a few pics that you can check out here.




Comments

  1. I like the center part on you. I vote yes. Also, that purple shirt gets an A+ from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love center parts. :-) That's how I part my hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

So Much Pretty: The Hippie Vibe