Skip to main content

so much pretty: lia who?

Like mah pretty new necklace? I won it at the Reality Check silent auction along with TWO Daisy Cakes! It's a Lia Sophia piece and when I told Mike that he asked if she was a local artist. ^_^ 

Like mah boots? Oh yeah, its getting to be BOOT weather! As long as I don't go outside around 3-4 when the temperature rises... 

Today was NOT boot weather. I had a two photo shoots today and I wore Keds. Yeah, grandma shoes. (All the swing dancing ladies love their Keds.) My second photo shoot was at Campbell's Covered Bridge which was a really great location. Very beautiful and lots of different options for photo locations. I can't believed that I've never been there before but I think I'm going to check it out again when the leaves start to change! 

(If you live in Greenville, don't forget to sign up for an Anne Marie mini-session this fall!)



(These photos were taken last Sunday)
Sweater: I dunno, but I'm on the couch and it's in the closet...
Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Jeans: Refuge
Boots: Steve Madden (gift from Stargirl)

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

So Much Pretty: The Hippie Vibe