Skip to main content

If you live in Greenville...

...then you should definitely check out this event on Saturday. It wouldn't hurt if you're a fan of reality TV either. Stars from the Biggest Loser, Hell's Kitch, Survivor, American Idol, Amazing Race and The Bachelor/ette/Pad will be there.

AND you can help give people around the world access to safe drinking water. Something I know I take for granted every single day. I'm definitely going and I hope I get to see some of you there!

Click on the image for more information ^_^

Comments

  1. Hmm..this sounds interesting! Where in g'ville is this taking place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stupid ... Never mind my other comment .

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. If you come, it would be fabulous to see you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

So Much Pretty: The Hippie Vibe