Skip to main content

The Anne Marie mini-session

If you subscribe to my photography blog, which you all should, then you've already seen this. But for those of you who don't, I wanted to share a sweet little special I've got going on..

See, my friend Anne Marie wanted a nice photo for her social networking and other things. We had a fabulous photo session and she thought that she wasn't the only person who wanted a nice photo of themselves without having to spring for a whole hour of photography.

Need a photo for you new Facebook timeline cover photo, Twitter profile, Google+ page, or simply because your mother won't stop harping you for one! decent! photo!

Well, check it: The Anne Marie mini-session. Available now until the end of the year, it is as follows: $45, 20 minutes, $10 print credit. Go to Tiffany Anne Photography and comment on this post to qualify for the session and I'll be sure to contact you asap! :)

For those of you who don't know, I'm located in Greenville, SC. If you are too, be sure to snag this deal!


I'm not sure what you are waiting for, but while you're deciding, why don't we admire this photo. I know I can't stop looking at those eyes. Anne Marie is SO embarrassed by now. But don't tell me you don't think those eyes are amazing. NO editing done to the eyes on my part.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

So Much Pretty: The Hippie Vibe