Skip to main content

Instructions For Life

I was wandering through the blogs over at iVillage and on Chick Chat saw some 'Instructions For Life.' I couldn't help but note that it seems to live happily all we need are 19 simple rules. After reading over them, I decided that I particularly like the last one.

19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

Love and cooking are definitely two of my favorite things. I was told yesterday that I love recklessly and that is a beautiful thing. That makes me smile.

Some people are afraid of loving. They're afraid of getting hurt. I wrote a blog last April 14 (do you know what that date is?) about cherishing every moment in life. The previous day, I had spent five hours with Mike. We were not yet dating. We were planning on watching a movie, instead, we spent hours talking, and talking, and talking.

Cook with reckless abandon. You'll never know if whether or not you like something until you try it.

Love recklessly. Even if you might get hurt.

Because who knows what you might miss out on if you hold back.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

So Much Pretty: The Hippie Vibe